Financial Money Management
All donations are welcome and appreciated!
Help keep our services free by donating – Donate here
Do you have a budgeting process? What are the pros and cons of using a credit card? Have you thought about developing goals for your future?
Informational sessions – on money management, accounting, and finance.
Make the best decisions targeted to YOUR specific circumstances.
Sessions are available for seniors, married couples, single parents, young adults, church ministries, and more!
Why is Money Management Important?
Earning money is one way, but managing and spending it wisely is another. Regardless of how much you’re earning daily, your financial health and security will depend on how you allocate every dollar on your expenses and savings.
Money management is a must for everyone who has money. Even just learning the basic skills will improve you financial situation. Whether your learning for yourself, for your family, or even a business, money management is one of the most important skills in life. We can teach a lot about it, including everything below:
- How much do we know about assets, liabilities, revenue, expenses, and net income? Do you have a budgeting process?
- Have you thought about developing goals for your future? Do you analyze your spending habits?
- Credit is not always adverse. What are the pros and cons of using credit? When is the right time to use credit?
- Do you know the importance of keeping all records in order and other valuable papers?
- In the event of your passing, would your family have all the information they need in one place?