Financial Literacy – Money Management
(Free with a Donation)
Do you have a budgeting process? What are the pros and cons of using a credit card? Have you thought about developing goals for your future?
Informational sessions – on money management, accounting, and finance.
Make the best decisions targeted to YOUR specific circumstances.
Sessions are available for seniors, married couples, single parents, young adults, church ministries, and more!
- How much do we know about assets, liabilities, revenue, expenses, and net income? Do you have a budgeting process?
- Have you thought about developing goals for your future? Do you analyze your spending habits?
- Credit is not always adverse. What are the pros and cons of using credit? When is the right time to use credit?
- Do you know the importance of keeping all records in order and other valuable papers?
- In the event of your passing, would your family have all the information they need in one place?
Tuesday – Thursday Phone/Virtual Video Chat