Homework Assistance & Tutoring K-12 and beyond!
The acronym MAD4YU signifies the passion and unwavering commitment towards accomplishing that objective: MAD, and motivated enough to provide life enrichment services and programs – For You, utilizing ‘MAD-ly’ committed and talented volunteers as agents of change.
Our volunteers register via Hands on Greater Richmond and are very qualified college students with numerous majors, high and middle school honor students and professionals from various backgrounds.
Our objective is to help students in elementary, middle, high school and beyond, in the subjects of
Math, Science, English, Social Studies/World History, Foreign Languages, and More.
- Our individual assistance is comprehensive.
- We offer a safe environment for learning and growing, and the program is continuous.
- Your child can attend for as long as they feel the need.
- Our tutoring sessions are open to all age groups, including adults and active-elders.
- Our program runs Saturday and Sunday 10:30 am – 5:00 pm, minimum an
1 hour per subject.
- Youth Tutors (under 18) are also welcome to volunteer and earn community service with parental consent.
Feel free to call Ms. Gail Crawford, President, for more information or to schedule an appointment.